I have decided to create a project to consolidate all of the utilities that I have authored over the years on this blog...
I believe that this will give me the opportunity to update old code more often, as well as develop new utilities faster. For example, the there is already an ILog interface that optimizes (thank you, Jeremy) the Caller Information Extensions I wrote about about back in May.
Everything that I add to this project will be build for the .NET Standard Library, and should support .NET Core on all platforms. Expect to see NuGet packages soon, and hopefully many more blog posts to come.